Saturday, February 21, 2009

Together Forever

On November 10, 2000, Josh and Mari were married on a snowy day. Little did they know that they were setting a tradition of snowy weather for sealings in their family...

On February 14, 2009, Josh, Mari, and Eliza were sealed together on a snowy and very windy day. Despite the cold weather (which Mari HATES), it was a perfect day.

2 comments:

Michelle M said...

Wow. I LOVE that you were sealed to your beautiful daughter. I LOVE that it was snowing (I wanted a winter wedding, but didn't get it). I LOVE all of these pictures! My favorite is you and Josh smiling at Eliza when she's staring at the camera. Beautiful.

Liz T. said...

These are some of the prettiest pics ever. That baby is soooo happy in the snow with her eternal family. You look so beautiful together dressed all in white. What a gorgeous baby you have.